CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission deadline: 30th March 2017
In order to submit your abstract please use the abstract template
We warmly invite you to submit your abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation for the NPWT or for the Advanced Wound Healing session. The medical board of the congress, the Vivano Competence Network and the Journal of Wound Care, will be responsible for the review and evaluation of the abstracts.
Abstracts should be submitted separately for NPWT and Advanced Wound Healing congress. Information about the main topics and the abstract templates can be found in the NPWT section and the Advanced Wound Healing section.
- The abstract word limit is max 350 words per abstract.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters including spaces. Please limit the numbers of authors to no more than 5, and indicate each author’s affiliation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Presentations must be held in English.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the abstract book for the conference. By submitting an abstract to the LINK for Wound Healing Congress, you transfer all Copyrights to PAUL HARTMANN AG, for the purpose of publishing the abstract for the purpose of publishing the abstract and the contents of the presentation held in any printed or electronic form.
- Individuals may submit more than one abstract.
- All abstract must be submitted by email to the LINK Congress Secretariat (attn. Adina Markova, firstname.lastname@example.org). After the abstract submission deadline, all abstracts will be reviewed by the Vivano Competence Network and the Journal of Wound Care.
All abstracts must be submitted in the LINK abstract template.
The authors of the abstracts accepted for the oral presentation will be invited to present their abstract as part of the congress programme.
The authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentation will be invited to exhibit their poster and to present their work to their fellow delegates during the coffee and lunch breaks.
For more information please contact the LINK congress secretariat.
LINK Congress Secretariat
c/o Codan Consulting
+420 251 019 379
Contact person: Adina Markova