CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE ADVANCED WOUND HEALING SESSION
Abstract submission deadline: 30th March 2017
In order to submit your abstract please use the abstract template
We warmly invite you to submit your abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation for the Advanced Wound Healing session. The medical board of the congress, the Vivano Competence Network and the Journal of Wound Care, will be responsible for the review and evaluation of the abstracts.
Rethinking Advanced Wound Healing
We are inviting as main topics:
- The science behind the wound healing process
- Why debridement remains the key element in wound bed preparation
- Autolytic debridement: removing barriers in wound healing and acting for the patient wellbeing
- Clinical experience on how the Hydro Responsive Wound Dressings (HydroClean, HydroTac) are used in the treatment of hard-to-heal wounds (case reports, case series, best practices, etc.)
- Therapeutic strategies involving HydroTherapy as innovative approach in wound healing.
Download the Advanced Wound Healing abstract template here.