For abstracts (deadline 30th March 2017)
For presentations/posters (deadline 24th July 2017)
Technical requirements for presentations:
Powerpoint 2003 – 2013 files.
16:9 aspect ratio presentations.
Embedded video for Powerpoint 2013/365.
Video files as either Quicktime friendly mp4 H.264 codec or WMV for earlier Powerpoint versions.
Files must come in a folder also containing said video files with correct linking to presentation.
All text content should be inside title-safe guides (approx. 20 pixels inside slide edge).
STAND ALONE VIDEO FILES.
MP4, AVI or MKV container of H.264 or XVid codec.
Aspect ratio of 16:9 with advised minimum resolution of 1280 x 720.
Suggested bandwidth between 3Mb/sec – 7Mb/sec.
Specially prepared files should include a start and end one second silent black slug.
All text content should be inside title-safe guides (approx. 20 pixels inside image edge).¨
Criteria for evaluation of scientific contributions:
For research/case series, the abstracts will be assessed by a panel of judges who will be looking to see if:
- There is a clear description objectives/aims of the work;
- The methods or observations undertaken are clear and relevant to the objectives;
- The results are presented appropriately and in a logical manner;
- The conclusion drawn is consistent with the aims and results of the study;
- The work is novel.
For a single case study:
- Is the introduction clear and relevant?
- Does the description contain all the relevant details?
- Are the lessons learnt relevant and clear?
- Is the case novel?
For more information please contact the LINK congress secretariat.
LINK Congress Secretariat
c/o Codan Consulting
+420 251 019 379
Contact person: Adina Markova