- Introduction of the international consensus document by the authors
- Challenges in exudate management
- The role of superabsorbent dressings in exudate management
- The role of NPWT in exudate management
- The science behind epithelialization and growth factors
- Results of BOOST CLOSURE study and the impact of hydrated polyurethane containing
dressings on epithelialization
- Experiences in the clinical use of HydroTac
A detailed program will follow in due time.
The abstract submission is CLOSED.
We thank to all the submitters for their contributions.
The notification letters will be sent to presenters by early June.
For more information continue here.
... is a forum for experts to learn from each other, inform about best practices and to network.
We are leveraging knowledge to make an impact in the wound management field, for both healthcare professionals and patients.
Danubius Hotel Helia
Budapest, Kárpát u. 62-64, 1133 Hungary
Abstract submission opening
Abstract submission deadline
30 March 2019