Wounds International Webcast on CLINICAL CHALLENGES AND THERAPEUTIC UPDATES IN WOUND EXUDATE on 30th May 2019.
Get a head start on the Exudate Topic of our LINK Congress in September and meet and discuss with the key note speakers, Prof. Marco Romanelli, Prof. Paul Chadwick and Prof. Hans Smola by clicking on the image below:
- Introduction of the international consensus document by the authors
- Challenges in exudate management
- The role of superabsorbent dressings in exudate management
- The role of NPWT in exudate management
- The science behind epithelialization and growth factors
- Results of BOOST CLOSURE study and the impact of hydrated polyurethane containing
dressings on epithelialization
- Experiences in the clinical use of HydroTac
A detailed program will follow in due time.
Danubius Hotel Helia
Budapest, Kárpát u. 62-64, 1133 Hungary
Abstract submission opening
Abstract submission deadline
30 March 2019
... is a forum for experts to learn from each other, inform about best practices and to network.
We are leveraging knowledge to make an impact in the wound management field, for both healthcare professionals and patients.