Call for abstracts
We warmly invite you to submit your abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation
for the Epithelialization and Exudate management part of the congress.
The abstract submission is CLOSED.
The board of experts will be responsible for the review and evaluation of the abstracts.
- The abstract word limit is max. 350 words per abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Presentations must be held in English.
- All abstracts must be submitted in the LINK abstract template.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically. Please follow the instructions in the abstract submission system.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters including spaces. Please limit the numbers of authors to no more than 5, and indicate each author’s affiliation (e.g. department, hospital, city, country).
- Please do not include the names of authors and their institutions in the text of the abstract. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s) separately when submitting your abstract and it will be automatically linked to your abstract. Please follow the instructions in the online submission system.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website, in the LINK for Wound Healing 2019 abstract book and possibly other material. By submitting your abstract you consent to give PAUL HARTMANN AG the permission to publish it.
The authors of the abstracts accepted for oral presentations will be invited to present their work as part of the congress programme.
The authors of abstracts accepted for poster presentations will be invited to exhibit their poster.
They are free to present their work to their fellow delegates during the coffee and lunch breaks.
For more information please contact the LINK congress secretariat.
LINK Congress Secretariat
c/o Codan Consulting
+420 251 019 385
Contact person: Eva Balcarová